By Marcio Soares
Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Makes 4 pancakes.
- 1/2 Cup Organic Oats (dry weight)
- 1/2 cup hot water (to cook oats)
- 2 scoop protein powder Absorbnutrition (chocolate )
- 1/4 C egg white
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (for flavour )
- 1 tablespoon coconout oil ( to fry)
- Optional: vanilla or almond extract.
- Optional toppings: Almond butter, blueberries. strawberries
- Mix oats with hot water. Stir and let stand for a couple minutes till fluffy.
- Mix protein powder with the eggs and then mix this with the oats.
- Stir in the cinnamon and almond extracts and fries on a hot griddle with the coconout oil.
Optional: Top with a thin layer of organic almond butter, or eat with blueberries and raspberries!
Enjoy this delicious Pancake. and please share it with your friends.
Yours in Health.