By Marcio Soares.
This is one more recipe that really warms up my heart especially during this winter days.
Full of character, flavor and definitely makes everyone happy afterward.
Butternut squash is in the season so make the most of it.
Yours in health.
2 Medium butternut squash
2 cans of albacore Tuna
1 Small can of sweet corns
1 small chopped red onion
¼ small bunch of coriander.
250 gram small tab soft high protein cheese.
(add dash of Worcester sauce, salt and pepper )
Cheddar cheese and Grated Parmesan for topping.
- Reheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap up the butternut squash in silver foil, take it to the oven for 25 to 30 minutes
- While squash is baking, mix the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Allow squash to cool for a few minutes. Then cut in half lengthwise again. Stuff with the tuna mix and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the squash is tender and the topping is just starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional cheddar/ Parmesan, if desired.